Church bulletin bloopers are a genre unto themselves. These sentences actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services (tell me your favorites):
- The sermon this morning: “Jesus Walks on the Water.” The sermon tonight: “Searching for Jesus.”
- For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.
- Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10 AM. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B. S. is done.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be “What Is Hell?” Come early and listen to our choir practice.
- Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM – prayer and medication to follow.
- Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.